Monday, August 31, 2015

Three-Day 99-Cent Sale of Gravitas to go with Saturday Online Event

Jessica Wren and fellow Indie Author Promo authors on Facebook are hosting an event to celebrate Gravitas: Valkyrie in the Forbidden Zone and maybe some other stuff I've written. I'd love to hear from anyone who feels like clicking over. Everyone's welcome and we can discuss whatever strikes your fancy. We may get wild, we may go deep or we might even get radical!

I won't be able to attend till around noon Eastern time (aka 9:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time here at House of Happy Cats where I live. So I'll provide a couple of special treats for anyone who shows up earlier. I'm putting Gravitas on sale for 99 cents on Amazon from Friday through Sunday.

The other treat is a snippet from my next "novel with Gravitas" -- Valkyrie on Planet Fury! It's not here. But I'll post it late Friday night at this link! Saturday Sept. 5th Event, click to attend!

No comments:

Post a Comment