Sunday, March 27, 2011

Finally foreplay! The 6th Week of Six Sunday Sentences - from Bride of the Living Dead

Oscar and Daria's third date ends up in a fever of foreplay at his house.

He drove into the garage and we stumbled into his house and began kissing again the moment he had the door closed. "I’ve wanted to do this ever since I sat behind you in that horrible movie."
            "But you were sitting behind me, you hadn’t even seen my face," I said, stroking his cheek, enjoying the sandpapery feel of it.
            "You had a very appealing neck, but I have a confession to make," he said, kissing my collarbone and working his way up.
I drew back in alarm. "Is this something that’s going to bring everything to a screeching halt?"

More action in great Six Sunday sentences from the storytellers at http://sixsunday.blogspot.com/

17 comments:

  1. Is it? Well? *grin* I'm really enjoying your sixes from this book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I look forward to reading more. I want to know what the confession is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Confessions out the blue like that often bring things to a screeching halt. I'd love to know what it is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol women do jump to conclusions like that. Great 6!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shut your mouth and keep kissing me!-lol- I don't want to know that you have someone burried in the basement or that you have a fetish for frogs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser! Looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. excellent question

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a teaser! I wonder what it was...

    ReplyDelete
  9. "You had a very appealing neck..." Love that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sarah, Jessica and Lisa, thanks! Confession and reaction next week!

    Ella and Sandra, the trick would be to change gears without stalling the engine (or stalling the stallion as it were)...

    LOL, Ann, the frogs might be a dealbreaker if he kept them in the bedroom. I remember an episode from Everybody Loves Raymond where the older brother's hot would-be girlfriend at the occasional fly and had a bedroom full of live frogs--he climbed out the window to escape!

    Cate, Sassy and Jay, thanks! ...revelations next Sunday!

    Eleri, thanks! One thing I can reveal is that none of the characters are vampires, so his interest in her neck is purely sensual...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh no! I hate it when that happens! Such great chemistry here, Lynne!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You stopped to soon. Do we get more next week? I hope so

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good point, Jayel, and an excellent rule!

    Thanks, Lauri!

    Thanks, Lindsay, I promise next Sunday's six sentences will include both confession and reaction!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL! I can't wait to find out what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Argh - cliffhanger! More, please! :)

    ReplyDelete